- Real-time monitoring
- Applied geophysics
- Noise and vibration engineering
- Monitoring systems
- Tools and methods for diagnosis and in-situ surveys
- Infrastructure management software
- Cathodic protection systems
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Technical Support
- Advanced studies and expertise in civil engineering
- Seismic diagnosis and structural reinforcement
- Resistance to explosion, impact, shock
- Expert analysis of structures
- Material pathology investigation
- Repair engineering
- Audit, consulting, and technical support
- Protective paints and special coatings for steel and concrete
- Durability and surveying of reinforced concrete structures
- Design and monitoring of cathodic protection
Continuum, a unique solution for the service life of structures
Throughout its life cycle, every building or civil engineering structure is likely to be subject to deterioration of materials or structural disorders caused by a variety of factors.
Continuum offers independent advice, with a coherent set of tools to assess the condition of an existing structure and solutions to devise a plan for appropriate and long-lasting repairs.
Our mission is to address any problem concerning the maintenance, management, or upgrade of a structure.